1. First, we identify startup sites among the millions of sites in our database. To do this, we check its availability in various startup databases and weed out projects that are older than 2015.
2. Next, we determine the category of the site based on the information we collect about it: description, technologies used, site content and keywords.
3. The last step is to calculate the scores for each site according to our formula. The formula takes into account the following data:
- Number of site visits in the last month
- Number of site visits in the month prior to last
- Site growth in percent for 1 month
- Site growth in the number of visits for 1 month
- Site growth over previous months
The more points a startup site gets in our formula, the higher its place in the ranking. Thanks to its formula, the quality of projects in the top improves.